We provide strategy and management advisory services. Clients have included:
- Natural resources companies, including energy, minerals and mining companies - e.g., Anaconda, Shell, Getty, Gulf, Weyerhaeuser, W.R. Grace.
- Transportation companies - e.g., Santa Fe, Burlington Northern and Union Pacific railroads; the ports of Long Beach, Los Angeles and Seattle; America West airlines Volvo.
- Information Technology companies - e.g., Ameritech, Intuit, graviton, U S West Communications, AT&T, Sprint.
- Financial institutions - e.g., Long-Term Credit Bank of Japan, Industrial Bank of Japan, Columbine Venture Fund, Nationwide Insurance.
- Utilities - e.g., Arizona Public Service Company, Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO), Korea Electric Power Company (KEPCO).
- Government agencies - e.g., U.S. Departments of State, Defense, National Science Foundation (NSF), Office of Management & Budget (OMB), Office of Personnel Management (OPM), Department of Defense (DOD), Department of Health and Human Services (HHS); and in Asia, Japan's New Energy Development Organization (NEDO) and the Korea Electric Power Company (KEPCO).
- Trade Associations - e.g., National Coal Association (NCA), Western Coal Export Council, American Pharmaceutical Association and Keidanren (Japan).
- Public Interest Groups - e.g., Federation of Rocky Mountain States (FRMS), National Governors Association (NGA), Council of State Governments (CSG), National Association of Counties (NACo), Western Governors' Policy Office (WESTPO), The Progress & Freedom Foundation (PFF), The Western Academy for State Legislators.
- International - e.g., Industrial Bank of Japan (IBJ), Long-Term Credit Band of Japan (LTCB), Tokyo Electric Power (TEPCO), Korea Electric Power (KEPCO), Japan's New Energy Development Organization (NEDO) and Volvo.
Interested in our Offerings?
Contact us to find out more about how we can help you.